1. In the entrance process for the 2020/2021 academic year, and in accordance with the ratios established by Article 26 of Royal Decree 303/2010, of 15 March 2010, the education authority organises entrance tests to fill
2. Student admissions are dependent on passing the specific entrance tests.
3. Places will be awarded in accordance with the grades obtained in the test, from highest to lowest.
4. In the event of a tie, priority will be given to the candidate who obtained the highest grade in the second entrance test exercise. If this still results in a tie, priority will be given to whoever demonstrates the highest grade in the accredited academic requirement for entrance, in the following order: Average Baccalaureate grade, grade in the entrance test for those aged over 25, or grade in the maturity test for those aged over 18. A "Pass" will for these purposes be converted in numerical terms to a grade of 5.
5. If places are available once the matriculation period has ended, priority will be given to those applicants who passed the tests at the school itself, in accordance with their placing in the specific test.
6. Lastly, if places remain available, they may be awarded to other applicants who have passed the specific entrance test for the same specialisation at another establishment.
7. In accordance with the terms of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2013, of 29 November 2013, approving the Recast Text of the General Act on the Rights of People with Disability and their Social Inclusion, 3% of the places available will be set aside for students who have an acknowledged degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%, provided that they fulfil the corresponding academic requirements and pass the specific test. Candidates with a disability will for this purpose be required upon registration to present a certificate of classification and recognition of their degree of disability, issued by the body responsible, together with all the remaining documentation.
8. In accordance with the terms of Article 9.4 of Royal Decree 971/2007, of 13 July 2007, on High Level and High Performance Athletes, 3% of the places available for new admissions will be set aside for athletes who can demonstrate their high-level or high-performance status, and who fulfil the corresponding academic requirements and pass the specific test. The number of places set aside will be calculated out of the total places for new admissions offered by each establishment. In the case of educational courses where the specific entrance test is structured in terms of specialisations, pathways, instruments or styles, it will be ensured that the beneficiaries of this quota will have access to the specialisation, pathway, instrument or style for which they passed the specific entrance test.
9. Under no circumstances may places be awarded for a specialisation other than the one for which the applicants pass the entrance test.
10. Matriculation will take place at the DANTZERTI Higher School of Dramatic Art and Dance (Plaza Ibarrekolanda 1, Bilbao), or by remote electronic channels.